Estate Administration (Deceased and Insolvent Estate)
In the saddening event of losing a beloved one there comes the need to make sure that the Estate left is processed properly in ways that fulfil the wishes of the deceased and that give piece of mind to the family. Administering deceased estate involves the process of distributing assets to beneficiaries as regulated by the court of law and Naphtali is there to assist in the administering of a deceased estate by:
- Arranging meetings with all relevant parties involved thus beneficiaries and family members.
- Make notices to creditors and advertisements as required by law
- Reporting to the Master of High Court
- Making sure all debts are settled and assets are distributed
- Determining claims of the estate and determining value of the estate
- Make sure all processes conform with the requirements of SARS